Wednesday, October 6, 2010

S.O.L.A.S.T. Explained: Entry Numero Tres

"Jedi Masters of Ceremony" featuring LoDeck Produced by DJ AlBums. You might recognize this beat as something we would freestyle over at shows. I love this beat yo. Most others do as well. I thank this beat in getting LoDeck on board. I been sending Deck beats for a few f*ckin years now and this is the one that finally got him to write and record a verse for me (after knowing Deck for over 5 years mind you!).... It's all good, Deck is one of my musical associates that prefers I pay him for his career blazing music while I toss him Labeless treats for free.... You know, just like most cats (You really need my $10 take it yo! Hope you get rich quick... lol... $10 really ain't sh!t to me like that). I came up with this concept and title long ago. I originally planned on doing my whole verse in Yoda speak, but all I could accomplish was the hook cause I'm one of those perfectionist cats that would end up taking years to write my perfect Yoda speak verse.... Plus, think of how hard that would be? Really?

The light saber sounds and Yoda sample really put this together... I think the song's placement on the project is right where it's supposed to be, but we'll see.... Some cats have already claimed this song as their favorito on the record. I also think it's a pretty dope jawn... But favorito for me, it is not. (lol)

No comments: