Monday, May 23, 2011

Dear God.....

...IF? you get a chance, could you please put some more people on this planet that resemble me? Good lookin' out in advance....

I been sayin' Suce looks like me, some might disagree. I say paint me Puerto Rock and my Moms & Pops would "....'ave some 'splainin' to doooooooo....."


I stumbled upon this flick of Junk Science on a local blog. Paint ya nigro white (me) and ya boy in the pic (left) looks like me (I)......

This is the flick that made me finally make this post. I was on Ray Mate from Mighty Healthy's blog and he was showin' pics from a previous party in NYC. I took one look at this dude and let out the infamous "That's it!" I have no f*ckin' clue who the hell that dude is....But make me fat(ter) and this cat is like lookin into the mirror....

The illest kick of this post is that cats that know me personally are gonna peep this ish and laugh out loud on some Chris is a f*ckin' moron type ish so..... IF? you feel I'm way off or spot on, let your voice be heard and sound off on my precision or inability to where's Waldo my own grill's likeness.....


Stepped out for like 2 hours Saturday to sit around the Coach (My fellow Wareham residents use the word "Coach" instead of man, guy, dude, cat, fella) Butch's fire pit with some old friends..... I finally caught up with a good friend I hadn't seen in damn near 15 years (Damn, remember when 15 years ago left you at age 5 or some sh!t? Damn, when did we get so old?)....


Romaro Smith. It was great to see you, fam-u-la.... Sorry I caught you on the way to nighty nights-ville courtesy ala West Wareham & Corona Cervesa..... Either or... My Man!!! They move as far as North Carolina, but they always come back... Bumping into old skool heads is starting to put ya man head back on straight. A bit of a social whoa a'gwan in the mizer of ya man right here. Insecurity's one hell-uv-an emotion.

Peace (Where's summer?)

2 comments:

germser3000 said...

..your a cat

Labeless Illtelligence said...

Meow, muhfucka....

Also:

You are = you're

lol