Monday, April 6, 2009

Thirsty Thursday & Saturday's For You To See...

Seems like Firehouse 13 is the new halfway house for hip hop in Rhode Island....
I basically spent my weekend here, as an onlooker and as a provider....
ProTown Records displayed stylings during the work week with opener Axe Butane & Poorly Drawn People laced the world with new music then had a party for it (which we were/are included in both!) "Motion NOT Emotion"...Peep the tracks "Sawbucks & Fins", "Elmer's Lament", & "Static" for how we stay inclusive.....And make sure you support said release financially (which means go buy it!) Here are a few visuals from Saturday's record release party:
Is that Benny Blanco From The Burbs? Wow, I think I saw this dude twice in one week....An Entity sighting is always rare & I bet my PDP fammos bugged extra when the saw that Symmetry was working the sound for the show....

Peep us on the so-called BIG stage this Friday rockin' alongside the GZA....
R.I.P. to PRT producer Tony D. who passed away in a car accident over the weekend....

We're all over Providence for 3 weeks straight, chances are, you'll see us somewhere....
peace.

No comments: