Monday, April 20, 2009

Fo' Twenny Twin Twin....

*Cough*
What's right yall.... (cough, cough)
I guess 4:20 is supposed to be some type of magical day.
Let we tell you this right hurrrrr....
Everyday's 4:20, muhf*ckas...Everyday.
Big ups to Dox and actually PDP for that matter in the recent days gracious offerings by way of Tazza last Thursday, NH last Friday, & the offer to run around upstate NY over the weekend....

Last week sucked and was frESH at the same time, IF? at all possible...
R.I.P. to my mans Wade & BackRoad Billy Bunk's Pop Dukes who passed away suddenly last Tuesday....Mr. Borden was a great guy with whom I had the honor of knowing, working with, spent holidays with, and smoked the occassional bone with....He was 62, just like my Pops is now....

Big ups to Seez Mics for being a cool out of town cat like that...
Big ups to Romen Rok who wasted his Saturday along with I and his famalams for invitin' me to dinner.....
Big ups to Dirty Durdie forever supportin' we in hopes of gettin' a chance right quick (yall know we got yall like that, right?)
Big ups to sun dresses and the Brown University gals that fit into them and come to shows....
Big ups to attentive ears outta Providence College that not only support, but vibe....
Big ups to my cousin Magnum Matty P.I. for puttin' up with my negative ass the last 2 weeks....
Big ups to Lif's new record and the MegaPhone Bjork remix album Romen laced me with....
And finally....
Big ups to free Celtic playoff tickets....Don't you clowns lose to young ass Chicago!!!!

What's next?
We'll see....
Might have some video up soon and pics too IF? cats let we get them like that....
See yall later unless we see yall first!!!

PEACE.

No comments: