Monday, May 21, 2012

Oh Yeah, By The Way.....


Yo Chuck, this flyer's killing me bro. You took the pic where I look like an old man smokin' tree on my back steps....Oh wait, I am an old man smokin' tree on my back steps.... Sh!t.

I'm scheduled to perform at Fete Lounge this Thursday as a part of their Supreme Royale show series....
Fact of the matter is, this showcase didn't fair too well since it's inception and the night has been taken over by someone other than those who were holding it down.... The format will change completely, BUT because my slot was scheduled before all of the changes, I am still booked to perform ( just to give yall a head's up the ballroom is also booked by the new person in charge of said night as well)......

I have enlisted the help of DIM on some surprise guest shit to help me throw the last bit of dirt on top of the Supreme Royale grave.....

Info on the show can be found HERE

Here's 3 pieces of bragging rights just to make this post interesting....

I just need Johnny Flynn & Dante Green's jerseys and I'm ready to hopefully add Kris Joseph once he gets selected next month...... I can't imagine many people are rockin' Hakim Warrick & Wesley Johnson jerseys.... Everyone and their mother got that Carmelo Knicks joint.....

This is by far one of the largest blunts I have rolled in recent years.... I won't get into too much, but let's just say that L is full of 5 different types of chronic with keef sprunkled all over the top of that b!tch. I really couldn't do much after ingesting......

4s. Whether AJF or Retro, we are big supporters of 4s in my house. I included my wife's purple, lazer-etched joints but forgot to include my daughter's pink bangers and purple jawns I bought for her during the last few months......  As you can see I caught "The Shot" joints recently and I'm currently battling color schemes to match laces..... I'll be aight (lol)

So yeah, come through Thursday before the Holiday Weekend really sets in and bear witness to how we close down show series sh!tz (literally)......
Word.
Peace.

No comments: