Tuesday, May 15, 2012

"I'm Too Bugged Out To Thug Out..."

So I hadda whip these out the box the other day and take 'em for a spin seeing they are being re-released very soon. I'd like to point out that I got these as a B Day present from a good friend when I turned 30. I will be 36 in like 2 months....... And these kicks are beyond clean for being 6 years old.... I have worn them before btw....

Yo, I still can't figure out why I'm late to most ish I get involved with...... 

Ryan did it.

Cats aren't much into "swag".... I know I personally hate me some "schwag" but that's some other ish now isn't it......

 Yo Exile is a really good dude and always has been......

That 'Ole ProTown Sound.....

I ain't seen Ro in mad long. My bust Ro..... He looked like he had company enough with him to not wet hanging with his peoples in a strong while..... Oh yeah. Power of the P, my G.....


  

Swann Notty sighting (w/ Matty Mischief

Artifacts w/ DJ Kaos (Oh yeah)....

I have absolutely no problem stating that this is my favorite rapper right here.... Mad nice guy too....



Tame One remains one of my rhyming heroes, f*ck that.....
Providence, I'll be around for a little while longer.
See me.
Peace.

No comments: