Thursday, March 8, 2012

50H8 Hip Hop....

Wheelchair Wednesday collab action on some from Squareham to Framingham ish.... Hammy!!!!
Firstly, ph*ck my gps for suggesting the worst route in the world to get to my destination..... And my stupidity in not seeing all 3 options suggested by Google. Trees...
Speakin' of trees (heh), when I got to the spot at 9 something until she left with he who hath brought her 'round 11 something, this chic was out cold & snoring kinda loud yo....

High Gravity Studios in Framingham ran by my man Ryan... JDO joint 5 man posse collab yump off....

You could merk tree in the studio too, so you know I kicked my feet up....

All of a sudden some of us got kinda 2012 with it. I actually wrote my rhyme on my Iphone notes ish and spit using my digital scribe as a guideline... Never did that before... I just said all that and we all know that new Dad Jake is probably just answering text messages.. I believe he hadda re-write his verse again (on paper) cause he lost the original copy....

There was like 10 MPCs laying around this spot. I'm pretty sure there was one that was a tad beat up just laying in the vocal booth in which I might have kicked accidentally more than a few times..... My bust. Yall got like 10 though (heh).

Ghost Clock! The clock in my car works when it feels like it. For anyone who has been a passenger in my car, here is the clock actually working and me waving hello to it.

Big ups to JDO, Ryan, his roomate Pauly Fingas, General Stoor, and the gal on the couch (heh)....
More on this collab and other sh!t when I write about it.
Until then, Go 'Cuse.....
Peace.

1 comment:

Jake Ostreicher said...

Good session good people good night.