Tuesday, November 15, 2011

North Hampton....


The thug contingence in wooded Western Mass spots makes me feel like Wareham's an actual civilized ethnic melting pot sometimes....


The beer was free, familiar faces in the place to be, but one bad apple done spoiled it for the whole bunch....


Some young whipper snapper rapper caught ya mans ChrisUno off point slippin and took at least an 8th of skamas out of my open bag when my back was turned. Not cool! Not cool! I, as usual, made a scene and bounced (to some people's disappointment even).... Whatever's. Don't f*ck with ya mans weeds yo. Ever.




Dox, obviously tired in this flick will tell me he looks "cracky" and to take it down.....


The cat in the grey gear above is the muhph*cka who stole my tree.... With his back turned (The irony!)... This is what I think of you, holmes.....

PS: That's not my feet in the picture above....
You know you gotta go something fierce IF? you drop deuce at a reststop, B....

No comments: