Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Brooklyn....

How many times you seen this landmark below on TV, in movies, or Rap videos, kids?



Big ups to Romen Rok for housing some of we, big ups to Esh's brother Jameson & his wife on the birth of their daughter, ups to MC Eleven and all the Reservoir Sound cats for the invite, & extra ups to my 'Cuse (2 - 0) homies who either exited stage left or drank the night away with we.... I have some great quotes from this past "tour", & 85% of them are probably from Qwel's crazy ass.... But this one deserved a made mention: "Oh, CasUno, yeah, I got your CD and listened to it. Your rhymes are dope but your beats are kinda suspect..." - Billy Woods (Backwoods Studios/Super Chron Flight Bros)

All this time I thought it was the other way around. Go figure, huh.... Opinions.... Yep. Good times...

Extra praising shouts to Pam for the hospitality and not kicking me out after steaming out the rest with that funk-a-runk-ah for 24 hours..... And for dragging my mid 30s 'Cuse bunch up into the spot.... And for waking up at 8AM talking loud to home whilst steaming yet another L... My bad Pam..... You too Romen.... BTW, THANK YOU.
"When the 'Cuse is in the house...."

"Oh my Gawd..."

One of my personal now skool favoritos, Teddy Faley.

Got hijacked away from the venue for a few deeper into Brooknam cause my homie schomie Tim claimed he lived down the block from SouthPaw....Yeah OK, brah...Mad far...

Wigged out when I saw this sh!t near my man Tim's cribbo...

Ended up at some red painted hipster bar that serves sawdust popcorn (heh)....At least that's what the dry ass after taste was like the next day 'pon wake up.....

Shook as all hell merkin' tree in Prospect Park the next day... WTF NYC... What happened, huh?

"Steps of the Brownstone" at Romen Rahlo's rest....


Brooklyn.
Thank you.

No comments: