Thursday, February 10, 2011

Newport Soft Pack 100s.....

Oh Newport, RI.
City/Town of breaking mansions and a surprising thug contingent.....
And of course....The white gals....Heh.
Anyhow, big ups to those knowledged aficionados de la No Llamo Illtelligente......
Once in a while you recognize that others recognize and it gives you a better understanding as to where you stand in the universe..... Glad to know 10 years of arguments, fallen friendships, minimal kick back, & buried unreleased tracks could add up to a little bit of "props" anyhow...

Fams JDO made the trip and even laced the quick interview for an upcoming article.
We're trying to get more multi media with it, so don't be surprised if we do a part 2 to this post....
A big thanks to our Dirty Durdie fam for sliding into our stage slot and catching the ripe crowd leaving us further inebriated trying to entertain what was left of the room. Love when that happens.... I owe yall n*ggas! Heh.

I did my best in trying to execute my "St.ART" montage created from Gibran's "St.ART-Skrimentals" project after ingesting a quick 6 beers and some tree. Yeah! Plus the sound was stellar as usual (Ha!).... Whatevers, man, we make big deals outta non obvious sh!t. Good looks on all the appreciation yall, we do this for public viewing..... Like a f*ckin wake, fam....

Here's the few shots I captured. Maybe you'll see more once my potnas with far better cameras lace me with what they took.....



JimBrows, I'm sorry our Orangemen have suffered yet another loss. I'm about to tell people I went to Howard or Hampton or Tuskegee State or some ish.....

And Newport's finest... I saved the best for last. Thank you to the probably 12 years younger than me cop that pulled me over for obvious reasons (none of which are connected to the 6 brews I drank whilst attending the show)... For the record, telling me I was "going a little fast" and not citing me for speeding is that 'ole bullsh!t.... Ya man right here has never had a speeding ticket in my entire life. Word to that.

Peace.

No comments: