Monday, February 21, 2011

From BroHam to Brooklyn Through The Lens of My BlackBerry....






There's a ton of better photos we hope to share with yall.
Little bit of video too.....
Big ups to Jameson Deadwordz (Esh's art rockin' brother who allowed we a place to pass out), Romen Rok & Pam, Dox for runnin with we to NY to play the part of our show DJ and also play the role of a barrier for all things outta Chris mouth (pause), Chiara for telling us we gossip more than chics (We already knew this, btw, thanks for all the photos and video!), Damian (No more Bone-N-Biggie, my niggy), JayShiggs, and Mighty Drewpreme for being some supportive friends when we rock tri-state styles, and all of my good friends in New York City who did not answer the phone for me.... It was a good time that I woulda shared with yall, but everyone's just a likkle too cool to stay connected.... Big ups to some of the frESH, fly performers up in the Bowery celebrating MC Eleven's B Day (Willie Green, Billy Woods, I Am Many, The Presence, Teddy Faley, & a bunch of NYC cats I never heard of before this weekend).... We don't headline, muhf*ckas.... Thanks though.... Pffffffffffftttttttttttt.........

No comments: