Monday, August 30, 2010

IF? I Didn't See It With My Own Eyes.....

Firstly, I have a new BlackBerry...
It has no flash.
Secondly, Hip Hop shows in Fall River? Nah, I mean LEGIT Hip Hop shows in Fall River?
Wow....
Thirdly, Artifacts reunite after years of slander and solo work?
Wow....
Breez Brewin in Fall River with DJ Boo Ruck?
Wow....
Don't believe we?
Peep, son:

Thank DJ Next and his faux hawk..... I was gonna drop a literary dump on the fact Next been rockin this same steez for like 3 years now and how wack I think it is..... Then one of my good friends walked into the spot rockin the same exact style.... Your safe from my jokes for now, sir...

That's my man DJ Deano Bravo, he accompanied me to the show....
Big ups to everyone I saw that night that I normally do not (Dwin, Pimps, AJ, Prince Wish, Tony, my screen printer Justin... Even Esh & Ink took the trip down to peep "history")

Ink was nice enough to share his better-than-my camera phone pics....
It's like we're breaking someone else's premier right now....
My bad IF? this violates, but I'm not sure people will believe unless they can see for themselves...
Oh, big ups to Tame's white, oversized, dork of a shaman. That dude's funny.

That was very unexpected.
Good way to go out....
Almost time to say Peace to you, summer.
You was pretty aight'cho......

No comments: