Monday, August 23, 2010

All Good Summers Come To An End.....

Actually, his middle name is LaRock.... This guy helps St.ART the day something positive.

The weather sucks outside. Literally and figuratively. I won't sit here and tell yall I had a bad summer nor would I be one of those cats cryin' that I can't believe it's already over. I try damn hard to utilize every second of my life that I can.... So never mind the summer, this year of 2010 has been one of my busiest thus far....

Let me also school yall on how "SOLAST" is being mastered right now and should be back to me by the end of the week.....
I still gotta do the art specs and contact my manufacturer, but this should be ready to rock sooner than later.... We hope anyhow, this is life. Anything can happen.
Any Independent artist on a shoe string budget should know better than promise ish to people with specific detail....

Once we get closer to the actual release, I was thinking of doing break downs of each song to kinda prep yalls ears a bit as we've been pretty good about not leaking anything from said project. Do me a favor, IF? that idea sounds frESH, tell me and I'll do just what is stated above....

No need to expound the effort into something no one has interest in, right? We know yall come here for the bad quality, drunken Blackberry shots.....

Speaking of which, fams JDO had his PG 13 bachelor party over the weekend in lovely Westport, MA (near me) in which the suburban lawn Olympics were in full swing.... As was sibling rivalry; in which Jake's brother John decided to engage in some middle age wrestling minus the Roman Greko..... Yeah, both these cats were done for a decent amount of time afterward... F*ckin' stamina yo.....
Look at that choke hold yo!!! Glad I'm an only child!!!
Good luck, Jake!!!! I'ma see you in a few weeks at the actual ceremony, homey!!!! You needa speak upon anything in the interim, just Holla-tosis at the King of Osmosis......
2nd Annual Cook Out at the homey Officer Al Fonseca's house in NB......

Eats was nutso... My type of grubbage; Linguica sammiches, loaded dip, and pastilles all day son!!! I was far too full for beer by the time I arrived and we all dispersed by like 10:30.... Cats is gettin' old yo.... Big ups to my mans Josh (Yesh/Boris) on the birth of his son Max and my mans Big Worm who I hadn't seen since I got married I think....
To leave on a good note; check my mans Roc Doogie's digi single out now in preparation for his new record "My Moms Thinks I'm Awesome" dropping sooner than later:
You know how I does it, cousin....

Peace yall!!!

No comments: