Thursday, September 24, 2009

Hump Day Entertainment....

So we went out to peep and participate over at The Beach House in Portsmouth, RI by way of an invite from my muthafluckin man JimBrows....Not too far from I, but definitely far for my Providence peoples.....Big ups to Freddie BlackSkin (from Ghostown) and Axe Butane (with Slim Pickens) who's stage shows have really stepped up large....As did Esh's and Ink's coming along on some hype man ish for really real....We didn't drag (or beg) Bums to float with we cause we know he's bogged down hard trying to put together and yump off Protown's record release tomorrow night at the Grant Building in Pawtucket, RI...Catch all the info pertaining to said show HERE....Hopefully when Bums' schedule gets a bit more free, we can get him back into the line-up.....

I guess we're supposed to be out Newport, RI on Sunday night now...How these shows keep getting booked without our consent is beyond me, but we come to rock, feel me, so ask and yee shall receive....Got a New BedRock show in the works for October as well....As ish develops, we'll make sure to keep yall informed....

I got mad ish to record that I've written in the past couple of weeks though.
Busy-ness does a body good.
Let's keep it movin, yall.
Peace.

No comments: