Monday, September 28, 2009

Busy Is As Busy Does....

Damn, man.
Can a brother get a breath of air for a second or what....
Aside from dilligently working on my house, we been tossed into the mix of some smaller venues via new kids on the block, RhymeCulture, who brought us out to both Portsmouth & Newport within the last week....
Completely unplanned, when asked to rock, no matter the time frame, we most likely will always oblidge....Especially in "markets"....I mean "cities" where we've never gotten the opportunity before...Can you believe all the years we been runnin around RI we never showcased down in the Newport area? Me neither....Shame, cause the blonde white gals out there got ass and thighs (I know I got caught taking this flick, but F it, I hadda share with the reader):
You probably can't see this flick too well, but it is etched in my mizer...As was the other dirty blonde slimmy basically bustin outta her jeans...Good Lawd...Newport, what's the deal????

Big ups to Lil' Bear & Freddie Black & alla the RhymeCulture cats.....

It was something to do, just like peepin out the Protown Records release party at the Grant last Friday....Ish seemed like a networking summit, I tell ya....

Big ups to Storm Davis & Sage Francis' store front.....
How come everyone who sees me is like, yo, I ain't seen you in mad long?

BF just started the next generation of UNITY called Elevation in Providence and it's being hosted by Rock Solid of all cats.....Kinda surprised and blind sided we are.....The world enjoys moving while we are in the dark, too busy, or deep into our own meandering....

We'll be at the New Wave Cafe on October 16th (Friday) in New BedRock by way of our mans Duo Dynamix....Hopefully Bums can make the trip so we can rip ish rightfully....

Big ups to the mass amounts of people I saw and talked to within this last week. My life is a passing subway car right about now....But my Blackberry still managed to capture images from from the last few (whilst drunk even).....

Esh isn't amused.
Enjoy.
Squeace.

No comments: