Monday, September 21, 2009

Hello's & GoodBye's....

I'm back yall!!!!
IF? you know this staple of a landmark, you know where we just moved to...Nuff said....
Big ups to all who helped in the process......
We appreciate your time and energy in dealing with something that makes most run for the hills....Moving!
I thought these pictures might give yall a glimpse as to how I been doing it, but never let yall peep the entire selection as such...

Pardon the actual "shoe" boxes, those are for 9 to 5in' it.... Peep how small my daughter is next to a mountain of kicks!!!

She wasn't too happy, my bad....

R.est I.n Everlasting P.eace Grand Master Roc Raida..... I actually had the honor of meeting you a long time ago. Nice guy yo. You'll be missed...

We might be out in Portsmouth, RI this week showing cats how we do it hump day style.....

Look at Romen Rok the Mighty Healthy model!!!

"Yo, what happened to Peace?"

No comments: