Monday, January 26, 2009

The Dead Of Winter....

New Skool New Year's baby spoof courtesy ala DJ Save1, a 1960s Kenyan student diplomat, and a red headed white lady who burns coal (Or "fence hops" like my GrandMother and her step-sister called it last week when I was talking with them about the ethnicity of our Commander In Chief).....(Just jokes folks):

On the reel to reals, though....Much many moves are being made behind closed doors (pause).
A great deal of said movements are courtesy of our bretheren and associates....

We are not whisle blowers, so until they speak from the first person, we will refrain from showcasing our head chearleader status virtually.....That is the only reason we are not sharing said info....

We pride ourselves in being impartial, helpfull, insightfull, and humble.

We hope you know that.

Happy Born Day to the E.ccentric S.uper H.ero ...IF? you attend the show this Friday, please don't be afraid to wish him well....

I am currently gaining an appreciation for single parents as my wife is enjoying the Southern Carribean whilst me and my daughter freeze our asses off.....No worries though, the North Face Ninja has our backs:


Until next time...Keep it fun you uptight fockers, it's only life....To quote last weekend's motto, "I wanna nut, drop deuce, & puke up some sh!t".... I actually have a few more, but far too vulgar for my liking....Labeless sure drinks and smokes a lot....Cloudy atmose and swilled beer for all my mans!!!!! And that was just the pre-party!!!! Ha....

Peace & Respectacles.....

No comments: