Monday, January 21, 2008

Sabotage minus the Beastie Bwoys.....

Despite the standing room turned sit down style, the horrible sound the AS220 ommits, and the fact we ended up rocking the floor and not the stage; I have to admit, not only was last Friday's show fun, it seemed highly entertaining to those who attended. I'd like to shout Esh, Rock Solid, Ref, and Bums on a great performance and my man Storm Diesel on the merch help outs. I saw many a person that actually came through the doors to watch we get down and even more who remained outside and/or at the bar not willing to shell out shillings to peep the science. 'Tis all good, we had fun and that was the best part of the night. I think a lot of heads forget this is supposed to be fun, taking the all too serious approach in attempting to gain attention. That's neither here nor there, nor my business, so lemme big up Esh's parents for coming through once again, my man Rodney, Sterby Rock, Save1, Josh Delekta, money who does 90.3 on Thursdays (sorry yo, I forgot ya name), and anyone else who was respectfull enough to watch we rock by actually entering the venue....I'll admit, despite the aforementioned problemattics, the show exceeded my expectations of performing at a venue I pretty much do not wish to perform at, preference wise, and we all ended up pretty drunk and happy by the end of the evening...enough to make a Saki's stop before jumping on the 19Fever....
peace and respect to those that show peace and respect...The rest of yall are funny styles. But IF? that's how yall get down, so be it. I'm too old and so are yall, for anyone to be lecturing anyone on ethics. Squeeze.

No comments: