Monday, December 3, 2012

Pants.....

Here we have a pants comparison between myself (right) and a 22/23 year old cat (left) who works directly for me.....

As you can see there is no constriction with my choice of jean. No need to stress going sterile, crouching down, or experience constricted movement..... As for my young potna's pantalones; being that it was a very cold day when this flick was taken I was scared that homeboy may freeze his nards off seeing there is very little insulation room for him to work with. I imagine IF? he sported long johns underneath you'd be able to see them through his gear....

IF? you are between the ages of 23 - 36 and your pants look closer to the image on the left than the right; You might be looking kinda pink beret in the pants yo..... Notice the clenched fists due to struggling to fit in them shits vs my open hands of leisure in my comfy room to breath ass joints.....

Yeah, no sorry outta me, yall look f*ckin wack.
Denim spandex is weak sauce.
Take yaselves to the "Blue Oyster" with that......
How long will the tight pants era last?
When I was young, IF? ya pants were dumb tight cats would be all over you with jokes.....
Sorta like me now making fun of the "yute's"fashion attempts.
Guess I'm just old (But least my balls can breath).
What's next, banana hammocks on the beach?
'The f*ck outta here............

No comments: