Tuesday, June 19, 2012

What The F*ck Am I Really Doing....

Green Screen!
You might have to wait a while to see "some" of the visuals we are putting together with music, but sh!t's caught me off guard as hell.... IF? yall knew half the sh!t I been struggling to tolerate for the past 6 months, you'd ask how the hell is sh!t still moving forward (Or even IF? you don't and just want me to f*ckin' die already... heh). I never did this for anyone but me and obviously needed to be reminded of that.
Big ups to Gibran & DMott5 for helping make things happen....






 Yo, IF? I told you I was standing in front of a painting, would you believe me?

Stay tuned suckas. (Just make sure you don't admit to reading about me and my bullsh!t. I'll be that cancerous entity muhf*ckas, I don't care....)

BTW, I am helping my man Sonny coach in the Jason John Andrade Memorial League near my crib. Jason John Andrade was my best friend who tragically passed away when I was 21 (He was 22). My 13y/o - 15y/o squad murked our opposition last Saturday 66 - 27. My younger mans are kinda dirty like that..... Big ups to those dudes (Thunder).....

No comments: