Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Over The Mountains & Through The Woods....

Title speaks for itself, jack ass....


I can now add ski lodge along with (golf) club house to least likely spots I'd ever think I'd rhyme at.... At least this was a festival of sorts and honestly I don't believe venue selection is that vast in said region.... 



This kinda stuck out like a sore thumb at a ski lodge..... Unless ski lodges are far more hood than I was led to believe....

Epidemiks (VT)





I ain't seen this cat in like 5 + years until this past weekend....


Spires so called earl, yo....

This cat stayed like this for a strong time while we helped pack up. He drove us back to the after hours location. He was asleep in the van when we went downstairs to bounce as well.....

"Catch the vapors"... HeadBand & Blue Cheese = Magic Mountain (As far as I'm concerned).... 

Can't say cats in Vermont don't go for the gusto.....

"Breff-ist"....




"The GREAT outdoors..."
Word.
Peace (Just not Meta World... That was f*cked up, Ronny!!!)

No comments: