Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I Done Forgot About This One.....


Firstly, I never named this sh!t "Been Round" I have no idea who produced this nor do I know how it was ever released..... I was honestly just looking for some other sh!t and found this.... It's a collab with my fellow BROHAM resident D Struct from 2005. I liked this verse, so I'm sharing this old ass sh!t with yall now.... I'd say let me know how you like it or not, but there aren't too many if anybody at all that admits to reading this blog.... Is it not cool to be interested in other artists openly? Why do you make music then? I never understood that sh!t yo....

Here's the cover of the project said song was taken from (I believe you can hit bandcamp and download the whole ish plus other stuff my man put out for free)...I bumped into D Struct last summer and that was the first time I'd seen him since who knows when.....

Just giving that sh!t away in February, ain't I.....
And you wanted me gone. Shame on you.

Peace to peace people (and no one else).

3 comments:

DSTRUCT said...

whattup fam!!!! yeah this is classic right here. Don't know why I named it that, but I made the beat, on my MPC2000. Hope all is well

Labeless Illtelligence said...

Word.
Good sh!t, D....
I always liked this joint even though it ended up missing a verse....
Thanks for taking the time to peep the site, peep the shared shines, and add on....
I'm around the way yo, get at a n*gga...
peace.

Anonymous said...

I am hereeeeeee!!!!! checkin the blog... WTF I DON"T COUNT ANYMORE!!!! SWERVE.