Sunday, January 23, 2011

Winter Weekend Wild Out 2011....

Ya know, for a while I been hearin' about these "shows" taking place in people's homes up in Boston (Allston specifically)....I thought it was a sh!t idea that was only assisting the powers that be in getting those who don't play ball out of the local circuit loop. Esh even told me he attended one of these "in-house shows" where as friends of ours from outta state stopped through someone's living room amidst their tour (That's taking advantage of some downtime IF? I ever heard)....
So last night Esh and I headed like 4 blocks from his crib to the Fameless Fam resting place where cats we've met along the way were set to wreck shop inside a residence and not a club....Most noteably, our fams Moe Pope, Rain, and Chris....
What at first to me seemed like something I was far too old to attend turned out to be one of the best times I've had in a while (or at least so far this year)... Seriously, I can watch valid artists in Boston rock live at a place with no entry fee, can actually bring 40s to, and smoke all the tree I want at? Word? Say it ain't so, clear channel...

Big ups to Anonymous (Project Move), Falside, DJ Emoh Betta, & A Ronious....
Big ups to Esh, who was so smashed he didn't fight back when I was whipping snow balls at his dome during the walk home where he walked straight into the crib and puked for a few hours before falling out on the bathroom floor.


The picture blurred but definitely captured the essense of our tainted vision during our departure... I woulda needed video to fully share the inability of my good friend not being able to walk (in the snow even!)...
Now THAT'S a party.... Word.
See you Wednesday in Newport, RI weather permitting (IF? there is a show, yall should go. It's Esh's B Day on the 25th....)

No comments: