Tuesday, March 9, 2010

"You Gotta Put Me On..."

Famalams Reason is getting ready to release his new record, LandLords & Lullabies, next month....As mentioned before, aside from this being a really frESH record, ESH has provided vocal chores and a beat for said record....Please click the flick of his "mixtape" cover above to download an audio appetizer to hold you over until the official release drops....The "mix" contains lyrical offerings from ya mans CasUno, Intrikit, and ESH....
Good ish, Reas, make things happen, my man....
Peace (& You're Welcome)...

Right quick, my old High School (Wareham High School) & place where my family and I reside now (I live very, very close to my old High School) is playing in the Division 3 Boys Basketball Championship this weekend versus whatever team wins today (I have no clue)....All I gotta say is this year's squad is disgustingly ridiculous..... Bring home the title this weekend, fellas!!!! That's right....

No comments: