Monday, March 15, 2010

Champion Sound.....

Big ups to the 2009 - 2010 Wareham High School Boys Basketball team for winning the 2010 Division 3 Boys Basketball Championship....
Prior to, 1977 was the last time the championship game even saw my old High School....and they lost....Even with the current coach on the court playing for his Dad, my old coach (both of them actually).....
You know what though, skip the part where I declaim my hatred of this father and son duo (they basically made me hate hoops and IF? you ever ran with I you'd know the science on my basketball skills), big ups to these kids, man. May their futures be brighter because of the accomplishments and dedication to being better that they displayed this past season....
Oh yeah, thanks for the 4 hours of fire alarms, police sirens, etc since I live so close to my old school....Yall are lucky you got a good reason this time around (lol)....
Peace.

No comments: