Monday, February 8, 2010

Random Sources of Inspirado from the Cribbo....

This is how it all St.ARTed....Gemini PDM3008 mixer with 8 second digital sampler....I got it in High School and still have it...This is what first set we (at the time) off equipment wise....Paired with my Gawd awful Gemini BD10 belt driven, piece-of-sh!t turntables we thought we had the makings of a demo success.....
My closet. "Nothing more need be said..."
Michael Jordan's autograph....Oh yeah! "To Chris" suckas!!! Circa 1990 - 1992....Maybe even late 80s...I forget....
A little of this, a little of that (Yes, I'm a Star Wars nerd)....Tougher Than Leather on VHS though.....Oh Sh!t...Is that SuperVillain TV?

Even my trash can that brandishes years of sticker lacing can inspire one to think outside the box (OK, Confuscious, you might be buggin right about now)....

The obvious.....Long day (Ha!)....

Any questions?

No comments: