Monday, February 22, 2010

CasUno Weekend (W)Rap Up...

Man, oh man...Where do I St.ART.
I guess with the first and foremost, right?
Big Ups to the CT famalams the AntFarm Affiliates for bringin we 'tru their local outlet de la HipHop, Cousin Larry's, where they do a monthly showcase (Enta The Cypher) and allowed we to headline the shizow....
Nemesis Alpha, Othello, DJ Mo Niklz, The Rising Sun Quest, Sketch, Hawl Digg, PruVen (Thanks for the CD), The Protege, & my homie schomies Deto22 & Roc Doogie of the Phenetiks....Good looks on the hospitality, the opportunity, and the welcome into your community....Cousin Larry's is a cool vibe spot and we had a good time...Not as much as ya mans who proposed to him gal on stage...But a good time none the less...
My mans D Butterz & Mighty Drewpreme reppin MightyHealthyNYC came through to peep they ole' pal do him thing as did fams Intrikit and DeeBee...
Things got foggy, late, and wild for the night in CT. Good times.
So foggy, late, and wild that DJ AlBums did not make the trip to Worcester the next day....
And I inevitably followed his lead due to a great deal of personal dramas that extended until Monday (right now)....Let's just say 7 month pregnant women need to learn how to slow down and that the stomache virus does bad things to 2 year olds....Yeah...So...
My bad and big ups to fams J.D.O. who put half of we on Saturday night out in Worcester at Creegan's Pub...I apologize and I thank you, man, but I had sh!t to tend to....
This weekend's MVP goes to Dox of PDP...I mean PDP REC, who, at last minute, opted to DJ for Esh and helped him rock the spot...You, sir, are valuable....
I didn't catch but one voyage's worth of drunk shots, but pictures are worth a thousand words...
Enjoy:









This was the last flick I caught for the weekend and felt like including it....Highway shots, IF? you will....Random like that...

This week is probably 100 times busier for me personally than last...Let's see what happens...
You know I'll document it as best as I can and share with you lurking ass ninja types...
See yall at Jerky's Friday w/ Mr. Lif in Providence....
Peace.

No comments: