Monday, December 7, 2009

Catsup...Ketchup...Catch Up...

The month of December usually creates insane madness for all....
The weather, the gigantic holiday preparation...Mostly the holiday preparation...
Don't get ate up before the new year arrives...
I been 'gwan around trying desperately to accomplish ish I been set out to get done and hadn't had the time....In the same setiment, I been kinda busy with my "right now" as well....
From the pattern(s) of my current social situation, I would say that other people are in the exact same boat....Either that or I'm the as*hole no one 'wan deal wit'...Heh.
That's cool.
I sleep really good at night. Do you?
Can't trust no one but the man in the mirror anyhow:
Or seek refuge in old pals...

I'm talkin' old skool crew, like VHS and ish:

I was lookin extra scruff for the past couple of weeks, so this ish hadda go!!!

Which is usually good warmth preparation for this crap:

There you have it, gang...An introduction to winter (vibes and weather).

Stay warm and stay Peace.

No comments: