Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Vacation's Under-rated....(Under-age-less)

Weekend's fly by...That's why I have taken the next two weeks off from joining the ranks of so-called corporate Amerikkka to basically do what-ever-the-f*ck I want....
Yeah right, son!!!
I am definitely a tad beyond that stage in life, where as my agenda weighs heavy at home/at play when I'm not stuck "at the office"....Hopefully, we (and I mean me) can take serious advantage of my two week blessing....Anyhow, congregation ensued ala Esh's spot last Friday to polly, plan, and plot but of course Friday being the end of the work week (the first opportunity to drink irresponsibly without waking up to a cranky alarm bangin' ya ears the next early A.M.) we got side tracked by Mr. Beer & Mr. Bliduntz....Two reknown procrastination peer pressure type persons prominant with the ain't doing sh*t crowd...Ya mighta heard of 'em...
Some other cool ish happened though...
For instance...
Did you know July 20th is Ray Allen's birthday?
As is the day of birth for my freshman year college roommate, K.K. "Peter Parker" Williams....
And my daughter Zora EndCrews too...That's two meaning 2 to complete the duality of a double defined word as such....
Yeah....
"Vacation"....*Is there such a thing existent?*

Shoe Goo courtesy ala Nysto-leum....

PEACE.
(Who doesn't like July?)

No comments: