Monday, September 22, 2008

Killin' T.I.M.E. (Back to the "grind")

What's right yall?
Ready for the winter yet?
Me neither.
Needless to say the air conditioner is out the window and the defrost in my car is being used far more than I've needed to use it in the last 5 months or so....
Ain't nathan really happenin' right now aside from getting back in the lab and trying to put the rest of our lives back on track....
I just St.ARTed recording for my new solo project tentitively entitled "The Simplistic Intricacy"....Big ups to Dox for giving me more than enough beats to tide me over until I can get what is necessary to complete said project....I'ma leave a lot about this new ish in the bag until I'm ready to light it a fire on ya doorstep....

Beats, Blunts, Brews, and Breaks at Blakes is back in effect for the Saturday Night Live-ers in Providence....Come through for a brew or ten but please don't St.ART junk or pop sh*t cause we all friends....that get one another's backs like that....word. Big ups to the Aster401 sighting at said event....Great to see you fams....
Here's some flicks of the past weekend....Minus the flick of my daughter, I'm just braggin' by throwing that one in.


Enjoy, suckas. Peace.

No comments: