Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Labor-less Day

Hadda lace a flick of the tongue or cats would have no clue my SBs are camo......
 

 We're older now, but we "party" pretty tough, yo (My homegirl (WB'z wifey) included!)
Shots, B. Shots.

 
Technology finally interesting me. Cats spun mad joints on an IPhone and an IPad.....
This ap only costs like 99 cents too.....
Think I might have to actually download some sh!t to my phone. I was straight cuttin ish up on this cat's phone yo..... Bananas....

My younger cousin is doing serious things, yo.....
Definitely makes my attempt at a career in music look like permanent practice.....
Let the stars be stars yo.....
BTW, she really is my cousin, I ain't fakin jacks like that....
First person to come at me about how she looks is gettin' open handed....

As you can see, not much more about me musically meandering......
3 months w/ no live show. I'm dying over here.
Need....that....soap box.....
Peace.

No comments: