Monday, July 30, 2012

Vacation Visuals From A N*gga Who Don't Fish.....

Aight!
So I actually relaxed for like 2 weeks and some change for once.
I feel like a new person.
Musta been that birthday.
Ill. I found out mad people I know or come in contact with have my same B Day.....
Big ups to alla those people. Cheers.
Went on family vacation, won our Jason John Andrade Memorial Basketball League Championship (Division 1 boys, 9 - 0, 2012 Thunder!!!!! Good sh!t fellas, yall clobbered heads), did some yard work, hit a few shows up, and recorded some material for other heads..... Very productive.
I got a lot of sh!t going on personally in which I will not speak upon; but I'm still here yo.
I'll keep yall updated as much as I can with ish panning out that I been involved with within the last 6 months or so.
All I can say is stay tuned.
Big ups to the few people still in my corner.
I'm actually happy with myself for the first time in a long time. I definitely needed that 2+ weeks.











Hopefully I'll be back to update sooner than later.....
IF? not, just know ya man got his hands full (pause).
Peace.

No comments: