Sunday, July 3, 2011

Some... Sum... Summahtime.....

As IF? Friday night didn't body bag me on some local watering hole
sh!t....

Saturday I went and helped the kids get social during daylight hours....


.... Then onto more adult adventures during the night time (courtesy ala fams Iva & Cev).... Big ups to everyone I saw that I ain't see in a long ass time (as I was told all night long).... JT, Roe, Mazza, Aaron, Wise, my muhf*ckin man Neil Down, Rester401, J Strest, Raidge, Opto, & the whole Pro Town affiliated mah-ssive.... Good times and greater eats yo.... Ya know ya ass ain't 20 anything anymore when sh!t is damn near dispersed by 11:30....








"Partied" like a college kid, ate like a growing boy, ruined my weekend wears like an infant, kept it quasi-responsible like an adult, & slept like a baby.... Good times. Stay thirsty, my friends....

Peace.

No comments: