Sunday, November 28, 2010

from my House to Housatonic...from Hangin' with Hank to Hung by my HouseHold

"Truth Be Told".... Heh.
This past Holiday weekend really wizzed by so quickly I didn't realise that it was, indeed, a "Holiday" weekend...
Not cuttin through thick traffic, not neighbors stringing up far too many lights in their yards, not the amount of people out partyin' (or the lack there of), not the continuum of ThankGiving left over I ingested since last Thursday....
But I sure as hell got reminded that it was "Black Friday" & Christmas shopping Weekend Sale Yump Off every 5 f*ckin minutes....
Pardon me, Market-Me-America, some people got better 'tings to do beside abide by yalls brainwashing of ambitous shoppers campaign....
Now that I'm aware of we, once again, being amidst the Holiday Season.... F*ck.
Heh.
We are applicable btw. Always...
My closet (where I packs my bags from):

Busted out to the Berkshires courtesy ala ARClassic Records:

Big ups to the wholesome hospitality provided by The Arcitype's famalam, Dominik Omega, the supportive laughter of Dan the soundman, 50 year old Milfs lecturing about ear plugs, the random Western Mass town Class of 2002 High School Reunion, Kiki smackin' me in the face whilst wasted, money who laced me with the extra late ride back to Arcitype's family's compound, dude who kept palming me Sour Diesel all night, the "straggler" that tried to beat my ass over Esh's sourcasm, the now infamous "Suck my D*ck" heckler, whoever dropped a deuce and ruined the air we shared in the "BrickHouse", & homeboy who hash'ed me out at like 3 in the morning...
I had a blast, Berkshires.
IF? people only knew how hard yall party.
Peace to that!
Providence...
"I used to love h.e.r."...

Big ups Dirty Ice & everyone's rhymin' hero of the night (literally!) Need Not Worry...
Back to reality Sunday my man...
Fall River looks like a nice place......From across the river.
I hope my daughter doesn't gain an interest in bowling, "Truth Be Told".
Peace ThanksGiving 2010.

No comments: