Sunday, November 1, 2009

Costume Jewelery....

F*ckin' Halloween yo...
Too bad I'm not 22 and Spanish cause Latina Night looked really big time and 1/2 naked....
Big up to Jamaican karate masters....
Big up to Brazilian broads that rock the stereotypical hand gesture ish whilst vibin'...
Here's some flicks of the past weekend, Halloween style, costumes and all...
For the record, J Strest & DJ AlBums' costumes were the best I've seen in ages...Problem is (for yall), they're inside jokes (which I love)....My man Swerve had Elliot on lock though...I just never got a flick of him (my bad)...
I did see a tall ass white dude dressed as Sho'Nuff from The Last Dragon that I found heavily entertaining....
Rap dudes on stage...In costume...the verdict's still out on that ish...
Bilbo Swaggins and Gandolph the Brown courtesy ala Durdie Dirty...
There's irony in the flick with rap dudes rockin prison stripe costumes....I'm just sayin'...
Christmas is creepin' up yall...
Peace.

No comments: