Monday, October 12, 2009

Big Hip Hop Weekend in Providence....

Man, oh, man...
I am f*ckin' beat down yo....
El-P on Friday and ED.O.G. & Masta Ace last night....
It comes in spurts, I tell ya (pause)....
Got a lot of drunken Blackberry Camera pictures for yall to stare at....
Firstly, everyone's favorite Providence based sound man:Friday he was all about the Tequila (ask Esh) and by Sunday this dude was screamin for the show to be over so he could go home and go to bed....I think I might have failed to mention that in the interum of El-P's Friday show and ED.O & Ace last night, DJ Premier popped through to the exact same venue Saturday night and got busy on the 1s & 2s....

PDP rocked with Esh right quick then got rushed at their merch table for product and autographs....

F*ck Ya Face!!!!
Ha.
Good ish...
El destroyed downtown Providence btw....
I even ran into this guy!!!
And it was this cat's birthday weekend....
And that was just Friday!!!

Saturday I recorded two more joints for my upcoming solo project....I'm still not giving away the title of the project yet cause I always seem to watch said ideas float right into the hands of someone else, but I can tell you the names of the two tracks I recorded are "Live From The Land Of Make Believe" produced by my man Deto22 of Phenetiks outta CT with Esh on the hook...and "Smarts" produced by my man Intrikit....

At the rate I'm going right now, these joints may or may not make it to the final cut (obviously), but the thing is...I just now started to cut tracks that might not fit...In the past I tried my hardest to keep everything...Even IF? something didn't fit....Which explains a lot looking back now....My bad....

Last night I stormed Providence (Yes...a pun) with like 7 or 8 of my mans from New B in honor of Masta Ace's performance....Oh yeah, ED.O.G. was there too (I kid, I kid)....Both of these Hip Hop heroes "tore the rough off this bumba ras-clahtt...."

Now THAT'S, Hip Hop!

Almost as Hip Hop as promo stickers!!!

Hey!!! There's enough wall and glass there to not run over somebody else's images, man.....
And that's it for now from my over-tired ass!!!
Big ups to everyone I saw between these 2 shows....Far too many to run down the list....But big ups to you yo....
peace.

No comments: