Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day Recap....

Through the waves of alcohol and the smog of tree smoke, we have survived another weekend.....Barely!!!!
The party vibe continues to dominate in Providence.
We still remain apart of the festivities, but with far less self control.
We'll work on that so that this summer does not end up being the blurr it's been thusfar.
Happy Father's Day to you and yours that have procreated and stuck around to raise ya youth...
1st day of summer was yesterday and it's raining like London still.
A lot of talk of collabs, projects to finish, moves to make, and re-evaluation remains constant.
I was so smashy-trashy this weekend, I only walked away with a few visuals to share....

Big ups to DJ Save1 for the dope cookout/housewarming held at his homestead and his wife dukes who not only served up the strong vegetarian spread but contained her absolute intolerance of tree smoke in her yard.....Once again, my bad, that's like some teenage mess up type ish....I mean, I'm grown with kids too!!! Anyhow, good to have seen all the people I got to see this weekend.....We even got Missing Ellaments out the woodworks to wild out with we....

Big ups to my Pops and the dope lunch we had down the cape yesterday.....Good fish sandwiches are hard to come by...IF? you don't live in New England that is!!!! I also received my first #1 Daddy shirt made by my wife and my daughter....I think I might be officially old....Or is that next month...Oh well.....Can I end up with any more downloaded free music? Wow....
Yes indeed, Gawd's speed.

And there you have it....
Peace.

No comments: