Monday, December 22, 2008

One Mo' Shout Befo' We Out.....'Til Next Year That Is....(The Slight Ernt Face Edition)

Peace readers....
Figured we'd speak on it one more time before the inevitable 2009.
Firstly, our beloved Boston Celtics? MURDAH!!!!!
26 & muhf*ckin' 2!!! Take that Kobe!!! I can't wait for Christmas Day just for the 5 o'clock game, yo....
I been recording a lot more than anticipated for my final solo installment "The Simplistic Intricacy"....
Romen Rahlo has been relentless with working time at Esh's spot to record for an album who's title was just dropped on me recently, but I don't gossip like a chatter queen so peep his blog for all of the updates....
It's always that holidays that make you reminisce upon more social days of existance, but hey, what the crunk are you really gonna do, huh?
We have plans for 2009, thank you, but we been in this long enough to know not to shoot off at the lip before the ship's actually ready to set sail, nahmean...Stay tuned even....
Yeah, so, Happy Holidays and alla that....There's a New Year's Eve show slated for Firehouse13 in Providence that the jury's still out on.....Cats is just tired of the greasers vs. the socials mentality emanating from 30+ year old men.....In the immortal words of one Rodney King, "Can't we all just get along?"
Extra super sized ups go to Esh's parents for throwing one of the best shin digs I done been to since Esh's BirthDay party at the begining of 2008....
Thank yall for all yall's support of Esh's record (which could make a good stocking stuffer IF? kids actually bought CDs and not just us 30+ year old dinosaurs)...
Here's some weekend-before Christmas flicks (New England Blizzard included: shots from my front porch) for motivation....Be cool IF? that's not too hard for you to do:


That's enough for now or I'm liable to get more mouthy than necessary....R.est I.n P.eace to my wife's Auntie Marion....Peep for we next year when we round out our top lists (and by we, I mean me and maybe Esh IF? he's in the mood to communicate with yall)...Enjoy your holidays responsibly.

Peace & Universal Respect.

2 comments:

SWERVEONEDA said...

Ma' Man Cas Uno you kno Style mo' exact than judo. Happy Holiday's bro Peace Swerveone...

Labeless Illtelligence said...

Ahhhh, my favorite Portagee inadda Providence area....Plus, one of my favorite graff writers....I knew you was ill, bro, but I have a whole newfound likeness toward what you do and the pieces you share on ya blogspot....
Happy Holidays to you and yours and my likkle man about to have his 1st Christmas, no?
Enjoy, yo, seems to be the only thing worthwhile on the happiness scale is fam right now.
A blessing it is....
peace my man!
Thanks for stopping through and dropping a line.