Monday, June 2, 2008

June Show Steez...



And here's a flick of Storm Diesel and swollen head BatMan on his BirthDay last Saturday:
Fuzzy as all hell, I know, it was my very first BlackBerry portrait....hahaha.....
Here's one more "for the road", something that caught my eye on the way home from work yesterday.....Someone tell this ole' man driving the extra big Caddy he got ish ass backwards (peep the liscense plate):

And yes, I know, I needa update Labeless.net one of these days....



Working on it, ish is hectic, busy, and St.ARTing to get far too warm for my 3rd floor apartment having ass (during the day and at night).....



Oh, and big up the Boston Celtics who are now on their way to the NBA finals...Take that Rip Hamilton you arm injury fakin' little b*tch....

....and I'm no Adidas fan AT ALL......But these are bangin'.....Big ups The Big Ticket!!!!! Do it....BIG.....

R.I.P. Camu Tao (1977 - 2008)

No comments: